- We are currently seeking a Compiler and Performance Engineer to work with us in the MILEPOST project until at least July 2009.
- We are looking for collaborations on software developments to extend GCC ICI for MILEPOST GCC and support fine-grain cost-model tuning; function cloning for different contexts and enable retargetability of GCC without recompilation.
- We may have PhD position very soon to work on adaptive optimizations and machine learning for dynamic (JIT-like) compilers, and find good balance between static and dynamic optimizations - please contact us for more details.
We always welcome highly-motivated English-speaking students, post-docs, researchers and engineers from all over the world (working language in UNIDAPT Group is English) for short-term and long-term collaboration, visits and internships. We are also interested in remote collaboration on software developments. We often have short-term internship positions for local students from Paris region (ENS, Paris-South University, etc). If you are self-motivated and interested to work with us on some specific UNIDAPT research topics and software developments , please don't hesitate to contact us. You can also subscribe to our announcements ...
Here is brief information about some sources of funding for short-term collaboration and visits:
- for Paris region students: it is relatively easy to have a internship with us funded by your local institution or INRIA;
- for HiPEAC members: we can apply for HiPEAC funding which covers visits of students from HiPEAC institutions to our group (from several weeks to several months);
- for North-America colleagues: NFS and HiPEAC has agreements for some institutions to fund bi-lateral exchanges;
- for others: INRIA has bi-lateral agreements with various countries - please check the websites of INRIA/INRIA Saclay and your own institution.